Roasted Pumpkin Garlic Dip
Pumpkin is more versatile that you think! Try this DELICIOUS dip. It’s so simple, but amazing and will really add dimension to your meal. Use it as an appetizer or as a side dish for grilled meat. It’s perfect.
- 2 cups roasted pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup thick creamy plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 bulb of garlic, roasted
- a handful of chopped walnuts
- Sage sautéed in butter, walnuts, and parsley to garnish (all optional)
- Place the cut pieces of pumpkin skin side up on a baking tray and brush with olive oil. Cut the entire unpeeled bulb of garlic in half to expose the garlic, then drizzle with olive oil and wrap in aluminum foil. Throw it onto the baking tray with the pumpkin. Bake at 200° C/ 400° F until the pumpkin is tender and golden, about 45 minutes. Remove the skin from the pumpkin and squeeze the tender roasted garlic cloves out of the shell. Blend together in a food processor.
- Mix the pumpkin garlic puree with the rest of the ingredients in a medium bowl and then spread into a shallow serving dish. Garnish with the sage sautéed in butter, chopped walnuts, and parsley, if desired.
Would you like new recipes and stories every week? Please Follow Us.