Cream Cheese Brownies
For this recipe, I use my standard Brownie recipe and add a cream cheese layer to the top, swirling it to beautiful perfection. I didn’t think brownies could get any better, but trust me, they can.
Cream Cheese Mixture
- 8 oz. (225g) cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat all the ingredients for the cream cheese mixture together until well blended.
- Prepare the brownie batter for Tom’s Scrumpalicious Brownies and pour into the baking dish.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture on top and using a knife, swirl the batter. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips or white chocolate bits (optional).
- Bake about 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in the tray and cut into squares when cooled.
Would you like new recipes and stories every week? Please Follow Me.